Resources for Educators
We want to help you encourage our young people to stay tobacco- and drug-free! Included on this page are free resources for use in your classrooms. Click to view or download PDFs.
- Smoking harms the entire body (female), 8.5"x14"
- Smoking harms the entire body (male), 8.5"x14"
- Ingredients in Tobacco
- Lungs need clean air. Period.
- Nicotine constricts blood vessels
- Smoking holds you back
- Signs of a dipper
- Clean air, please. Smoke damages lungs. So does "vapor." 11"x17"
- Think Pink. Lungs need clean air. 11"x17"
Information and Programming Guides
- "E-Cigarettes Shaped Like USB Flash Drives," from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. See also https://www.cdc.gov/features/ecigarettes-back-to-school/index.html
activity and Coloring Pages
Our sticker sheets are formatted for printing on standard 2"x4" office labels.
Suggested calendar of anti-tobacco and anti-drug events for schools
National Above the Influence Day : The third Thursday of October
Red Ribbon Week: The last week of October
Lung Cancer Awareness Month: November
Great American Smokeout: The third Thursday of November
Through with Chew Week: The third full week of February
Great American Spit Out is the Thursday of Through with Chew Week
Tobacco Prevention Day (Kick Butts Day): The third Wednesday of March
World No Tobacco Day: May 31