Resources for Educators
We want to help you encourage our young people to stay tobacco- and drug-free! Included on this page are free resources for use in your classrooms. Click to view or download PDFs.
- Smoking harms the entire body (female), 8.5"x14"
- Smoking harms the entire body (male), 8.5"x14"
- Ingredients in Tobacco
- Lungs need clean air. Period.
- Nicotine constricts blood vessels
- Smoking holds you back
- Signs of a dipper
- Clean air, please. Smoke damages lungs. So does "vapor." 11"x17"
- Think Pink. Lungs need clean air. 11"x17"
Information and Programming Guides
activity and Coloring Pages
Our sticker sheets are formatted for printing on standard 2"x4" office labels.
Suggested calendar of anti-tobacco and anti-drug events for schools
National Above the Influence Day : The third Thursday of October
Red Ribbon Week: The last week of October
Lung Cancer Awareness Month: November
Great American Smokeout: The third Thursday of November
Through with Chew Week: The third full week of February
Great American Spit Out is the Thursday of Through with Chew Week
Tobacco Prevention Day (Kick Butts Day): The third Wednesday of March
World No Tobacco Day: May 31